Friday, April 17, 2009

Wonderful news....



Okay, so I have been in the thick of things lately. I have been trying to finish 2 exams and an essay. I have to be honest it's not going so well. There just aren't enough hours in the day. I have to have them all finished by Monday night, and the sad thing is that I know it's not going to happen. But I'm working hard and we will see what happens.

Well our families begin arriving on Tuesday! I am so excited and I can't even think about everything I need to do. I am ready to see everyone and have them see where we live. It will be a crazy few days before the wedding, but it will all be worth it. 

So big news! I have to start by saying that I love Andy so much and I'm so luck to have him. He is so good to me. When I got home Thursday from the archives, Andy said he had good news and bad news. I chose good news first. He said it was that our honeymoon wasn't going to be as expensive as we thought. Band news was that we weren't going to Paris. I didn't know what to say. Where was he planning to take me? Well..... He said- We are going to Venice instead! I was ecstatic! On Easter we had talked about places we wanted to visit in Italy because Jayne had lived in Italy for a while and she and Alec were leaving for Florence that week. I had said that if I had to choose, I would want to go to Venice. So now, I get a week in a cabin in the Italian countryside! Andy did an amazing job and I am so happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment