Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What else to do on a Tuesday?

Well, not much time left. This is the last week of the term and I am supposed to be busy working on essays and exams. I say that because I get distracted easily. I spent the afternoon in the library at school doing research and making photocopies and tomorrow I have a table booked at the Cathedral archives. I hope this week to finish my paleography, manuscript and Canterbury exams. Next week I need to write an essay for my Palaces, Princes, and Portraits class and then soon after have to work on one for Gothic Imagination. I've taken out as many books as I possibly can from the library, so now I just have to write.

I did have a welcomed relief this past weekend. Andrea came to stay and we had a great time. It was so good to see a familiar face. We have missed hanging out with friends so much. Canterbury is not very big, but I hope Andrea enjoyed exploring it. We were sad to see her go back to London, but we will see her again soon. 

As far as wedding plans go, everything is going smoothly at the moment. Monday was our wedding meeting day. We finalized church program, menu, and suit hire. I have a little workstation over my desk complete with schedule for the week of the wedding, list of all vendors and contact information, and a list of things that I need to complete in the near future. Andy has been working hard on invitations and they are going to be amazing. I'm just ready to be able to enjoy it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment