Friday, August 7, 2009


So right now we are dealing with a lot. We are trying to decide if we are going to pay the extra money to go home early or pay the extra money to stay here for an extra month. This is all money we don't really have to play with. Even though I bought trip insurance.... doesn't help in this situation. So much for buying it. I hate having to deal with this, like the stress of school isn't enough. But it looks like we are going to try to come home September 1st, if it doesn't cost us another $1000. This is not even taking into account the fact that neither one of us have jobs in Birmingham yet!!! FRUSTRATED!!! Please pray for this all to work because we have run out of options!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!! Things will work out for the best! I'm praying for you!