Thursday, August 27, 2009

Plagiarism is so not cool...

So I don't know if you are like me, but I like to read a lot of craft, design, and fashion blogs. They have so many beautiful things for me to become interested in. But it makes me very sad that sometimes those writers and bloggers get ripped off. One of the blogs that I follow daily through my RSS feed is English Muse. Sadly for Tina someone has been ripping off her blog word for word and picture for picture. She has now found the person and has exposed them on her site. 

Blogs are supposed to be fun! They are supposed to be an extension of yourself and your creativity. Don't take someone else's creativity without giving them credit. It's just a really horrible thing to do. Unfortunately sharing your inspirations and ideas can be taken advantage of. Hope you all can enjoy blogging and not have this happen to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment